What’s for dinner tonight? We’ve rounded up 30 best dinner ideas that will satisfy any craving. From copycat Longhorn Parmesan crusted chicken to creamy garlic butter tortellini to one sheet pan dinners. We’ve got you covered.
What Should I Eat For Dinner Tonight?
Wondering what you can whip up for dinner tonight that everybody will love and enjoy, and that will not take hours-you are at the right place! Here you will find 30+ recipes for easy and quick dinners. Some are seafood recipes, some are vegetarian, and some recipes are for chicken lovers. But they all are easy and delicious dinners! All in one place for you.
Easy Dinner Meals For Tonight
- Butter Chicken :If you love Indian food, give this famous curry a try. This butter chicken is super easy to make and big on flavor. The curry sauce is to die for!
- Philly Cheesesteak Meatloaf Recipe: This Philly Cheesesteak meatloaf has all of the flavors of your favourite American sandwich. It is loaded with veggies, beef and cheese. It is a great dinner option that works every single time.
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza: This pizza recipe yields a delicious pizza that your family is going to love. It is loaded with spicy buffalo sauce, shredded chicken, herbs and ranch dressing. You can use store-bought crust or homemade pizza dough.
- Baked Shrimp Scampi with Breadcrumbs: Juicy shrimp are baked with butter parmesan breadcrumbs. It is an effortless dinner that will be on your table in just 25 minutes! Serve it with a side of veggies or steamed rice.
- Salmon Alfredo: You can never go wrong with a creamy Alfredo sauce. This restaurant quality dinner comes together in less than 30 minutes and is perfect for busy weeknights!
- Salmon Wellington: This salmon recipe will wow everybody. Salmon fillets and garlicky sautéed spinach are wrapped in store-bough puff pastry and baked. This salmon recipe will take your dinner to the next level.
- Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Chicken: This recipe is one of our all-time favorite air fryer dinners. Chicken fillets are seasoned, coated in a parmesan mixture and air fried. Simply serve it with your favorite salad for a delicious and effortless meal.
- Honey Garlic Shrimp: Love shrimp? Here is the recipe for you. Juicy shrimp are coated in a sweet and savory sauce. The dinner will be on your table in 20 minutes from start to finish.
- Longhorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken: This copycat recipe from Longhorn Steakhouse will be a hit at your dinner table. Juicy chicken breasts are topped with a creamy ranch sauce and buttery parmesan crumb and baked to perfection.
- Italian Style Chicken Meatballs: If you love easy sheet pan dinners, this recipe is for you. Juicy chicken meatballs are baked with tomatoes and zucchini. Serve them with your favorite pasta.
Easy Weeknight Dinners For Family
- Creamy Lemon Parmesan Chicken: This chicken recipe is incredibly easy to make under 30 minutes. Juicy chicken is smothered in a creamy lemon parmesan sauce. Your family is going to love it!
- Shrimp Stir Fry: An easy one skillet stir fry recipe with shrimp, snow peas, mushrooms, bell pepper and a flavorful garlic ginger Asian sauce. Serve over rice or zucchini noodles for a complete meal. It is a quick and healthy recipe for your family dinner that will be ready in less than 30 minutes.
- Creamy Garlic Butter Tortellini: Cheesy tortellini in a creamy, rich garlic sauce! This tortellini pasta dish is so indulgent and big on flavor, and the best part is it will be on your table in just 20 minutes.
- Chicken Capri: This chicken breast recipe is perfect for a quick family dinner. Pan sear chicken fillets, then top with tomato sauce, mozzarella and ricotta cheese and bake. You can make this Italian meal in less than 30 minutes.
- Italian Meatloaf with Ricotta Cheese: This Italian meatloaf will quickly earn a spot in your weekly dinner rotation. It is very juicy and delicious, the best part is the recipe takes only 10 minutes to prepare. Serve it with your favorite pasta and Parmesan cheese.
- Hellmann's Parmesan Crusted Chicken: This mayo parmesan crusted chicken is absolutely delicious! Chicken breasts are coated with Hellmann’s mayo and parmesan cheese to make the chicken super juicy and flavorful. It is a quick and easy chicken dinner that uses simple ingredients. We are sure your family will love it!
- Salmon with Tartar Sauce: Learn how to cook salmon steaks and make easy homemade tartar sauce, and enjoy this restaurant-quality salmon dish for your dinner tonight. It will be ready in 15 minutes. It is delicious, easy and quick!
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken: This instant pot Teriyaki chicken is an Asian-inspired chicken breast recipe that is perfect for a quick dinner. Chicken is pressure cooked in a homemade sweet and savory teriyaki sauce. Serve over steamed jasmine rice and enjoy your dinner.
- Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts: This creamy garlic chicken recipe is an ideal family meal! It's quick, easy, and loaded with tons of garlic in the cream sauce. Take your traditional chicken dinner to the next level with this incredibly delicious chicken recipe.
- Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken: This stuffed chicken breast has a delicious spinach artichoke filling and is pan seared until tender and juicy. It is easy to prepare and cooks in minutes for a quick weeknight dinner! This easy chicken breast recipe makes a fantastic low-carb and keto-friendly dinner and you can easily prepare it ahead of time!
Summer Dinner Idea
- Pesto Chicken Bruschetta: Looking for a light dinner tonight? Try this bruschetta chicken! It is our twist on your favorite Italian appetizer. This chicken breast recipe is very quick and delicious and loaded with homemade pesto and tomato bruschetta. Yum!!
- Farfalle Pasta: This farfalle pasta recipe will become your new go-to weeknight pasta recipe. It is quick, easy to make and tastes incredible. Loaded with mushrooms, potatoes, snow peas and baby spinach.
- Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast: This super simple asparagus stuffed chicken recipe is an easy dinner that can be ready in 30 minutes. Mozzarella cheese and asparagus spears are layered onto a chicken breast and baked to perfection!
- Garlic Butter Baked Salmon: This baked salmon with potatoes and asparagus is something quick to throw together. Whip up this quick and easy garlic butter salmon with your sides tonight! We guarantee that your family will love it!
- Roasted Cauliflower Pasta: If you are in a mood for a healthy meatless dinner that’s easy to make and quick, try this roasted cauliflower pasta with homemade pesto. It is a fantastic vegetarian dinner.
- Jaiba ( Crab Salad): Looking for a refreshing and light meal? This shrimp ceviche is a great choice especially in summer. It is bursting with flavor and so delicious. Dip into with tortilla chips or add to tacos.
- Chicken Fajitas: This is a quick and easy dinner idea. The recipe calls only for simple ingredients and perfect to feed a crowd. Wrap colorful veggies and juicy chicken thighs in a warm tortilla and that’s it!
- Black Pepper Chicken: This recipe will be perfect for stir fry and Panda Express lovers. It is a hundred times better and loaded with celery, garlic, and onion and generous amount of black pepper for the dinner your whole family will love.
- Shrimp Fried Rice: Skip takeout and make this amazingly delicious shrimp fried rice for dinner tonight. It is seriously better than takeout. Ready in just 30 minutes with cooked rice.
Easy Dinner Ideas For Two
- Smoky Cilantro Lime Chicken: This dish will become your summer favorite chicken recipe. It is full of flavor thanks to a rich-in-flavor-sauce. The combination of cilantro, lime and garlic takes this chicken to a whole new level. You can cook chicken on the grill, in the oven or in a skillet.
- Pecan Panko Crusted Salmon: This salmon recipe is an easy and quick for a dinner tonight. Salmon fillets are baked with a crispy panko-parmesan crust to perfection. It really doesn’t get any simpler or more delicious than this. You will love it!
- Air Fryer Salmon: Seasoned to perfection and air fried salmon is absolutely delicious! This quick air fryer salmon recipe is a perfect meal for your family. Ready in less than 15 minutes. Serve with roasted vegetables or a salad for a healthy meal!
Leave a Reply