This Copycat Longhorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken tastes the same as the popular Parmesan Crusted Chicken from Longhorn Steakhouse. Pan seared chicken topped with a creamy Parmesan cheese crust and buttery panko crumbs. It is an easy, quick and delicious chicken recipe that everybody is going to love.
Serve it with a side of buttery and smooth Mashed potatoes, Steamed broccoli or Roasted Asparagus.
Longhorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Longhorn Steakhouse is one of my favorite restaurants! I love their dishes, but Parmesan Crusted Chicken is my absolute favorite on their menu. Even though it looks very elegant and fancy, it is very easy and perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. I highly recommend to add it to your cooking repertoire especially if you are ALL about that creamy and cheesy crust like me!
what you need to make Longhorn crusted chicken
- PARMESAN AND PROVOLONE CHEESE: Shred cheeses or cut into small pieces. Please don’t use pre-shredded cheese. Your food processor will do this job in seconds.
- RANCH DRESSING: Use a good quality ranch dressing. Homemade ranch dressing works the best!
- PANKO BREADCRUMBS: They produce crunchier and lighter coating because they have flakier consistency. Alternatively, you can use regular breadcrumbs if you don’t have panko. For keto Longhorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken, substitute breadcrumbs with almond flour, crushed nuts or keto bread crumbs.
- CHICKEN BREASTS: The recipe calls for boneless and skinless chicken breasts. Pound them before marinating.
How to Make Longhorn Parmesan Chicken
- Pound the chicken and marinate. Overnight marination provides the best results.
- Sear the chicken over medium-high heat.
- Spread the Parmesan-Provolone mixture over each breast.
- Top with the buttery panko crumbs.
- Broil for 4-5 minutes at 450 F ( 235 C).
HOW TO STORE LONGHORN PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
Transfer leftovers to an airtight container and refrigerate up to 4 days.
You can also make it ahead of time. Simply marinate chicken breasts overnight for a deeper flavor. Sear chicken the next day, allow to cool and refrigerate. Once ready to use, reheat in microwave and proceed with the cheese and panko topping as described in the recipe.
What goes with Longhorn parmesan crusted chicken?
OTHER CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES
- Baked Chicken Breasts in Honey Mustard Sauce
- Butter Chicken
- Chicken Stroganoff
- Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice
- Chicken Lo Mein
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Lemon Chicken Piccata
For Copycat recipe lovers :
If you make this chicken recipe be sure to leave a comment or give this recipe a rating! I will be happy to hear from you!
All rights reserved. CHEF JAR. All images and content are copyright protected. PLEASE do not use my images without my permission. If you want to share this recipe, PLEASE provide a link back to this post.
If you make this recipe, take a photo of your creation and hashtag it # CHEFJAR on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!