Creamy garlic Lobster Ravioli Sauce is a deliciously easy ravioli sauce recipe! This rich garlic butter sauce ready in less than 10 minutes! You will never serve your ravioli any other way!
It is ridiculously simple yet incredible Lobster Ravioli pasta. The recipe is easier than you might think. I am sure you have most of the ingredients in your fridge. Transform them into a fantastic seafood dinner!
If you love filled pasta like ravioli or tortellini, this recipe is definitely worth trying. It is a seriously delicious pasta dish. It is more flavourful than regular pasta thanks to ravioli filled with seasoned chunks of lobster meat.
Smothered in a creamy sauce, these lobster ravioli will make an easy yet elegant dinner to impress your guests!
The sauce recipe was adapted from my Creamy Garlic Shrimp recipe, this shrimp goes with absolutely everything! It is a flavor packed sauce and can be used for shrimp, salmon or crab.
Lobster ravioli will be on your table in less than 30 minutes which make them a perfect pasta recipe for busy weekdays.
Lobster Ravioli Sauce
What sauce goes well with lobster ravioli? Personally I prefer white sauce like Alfredo sauce or this creamy garlic butter sauce for lobster ravioli. But tastes differ and it depends on your personal preference.
To make this easy white sauce for lobster ravioli you will need:
- Unsalted butter- Use unsalted butter to control the saltiness of the sauce. If you run out of butter or forgot to buy it, use oil. No need to rush back to the store to get it. Vegetable oil is an easy solution. The sauce won’t be buttery, but it will be very delicious.
- Garlic cloves- Make sure to mince garlic using a fine grater. It really matters. Chopped garlic is usually bigger and won’t be properly cooked. You may feel raw and pungent garlic in the sauce.
- Chicken stock- This is lobster ravioli sauce without wine. I understand that not all of my readers can consume wine. I replaced it with chicken stock. Frankly speaking, the sauce is even tastier with the stock. You are free to substitute it with vegetable stock.
- Heavy cream- Use heavy cream or half &half. Evaporated milk will also work but the sauce will be runnier.
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese- Grate the cheese yourself. Fresh grated cheese guarantees a creamy smooth sauce.
- Crab sticks – It is optional to use them. However, they contribute to the texture and flavor of the sauce.
- Lemon juice- Don’t leave it out! Add it at the very end to prevent sauce from clumping and immediately give a nice stir to the lobster ravioli.
- Salt & pepper to season
How to Make Lobster Ravioli Sauce
This garlic butter sauce for lobster ravioli comes together in 10 minutes. Start with cooking ravioli in a large saucepan filled with salted water. Cook about 4-5 minutes. In the meantime, make the sauce.
- First, melt butter in a large pan (that will accommodate all the cooked ravioli). Add the minced garlic and saute until fragrant, about 50 seconds over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a simmer. Then, add heavy cream, crab sticks and Parmesan and cook until the cheese melts. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Put the cooked ravioli and drizzle with lemon juice. Give a good stir. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately!
Homemade lobster Ravioli
If you have ever tried homemade pasta, you know it is nothing like store-bought stuff. Aside from flavor, homemade lobster ravioli has a different texture. It cooks faster and absorbs the flavors better. And you can actually feel chunks of lobster meat in every bite.
The downside is the cooking time. It is time consuming to make homemade ravioli. Even if you plan to use a ravioli maker, it will take about 1 hour from start to finish, including the sauce.
Where to buy lobster ravioli
The easiest solution is to ask Siri where to buy frozen ravioli near me. In different parts of the worlds they can be found at different places.
My US readers can find them in the freezer section of any big supermarket. You can also purchase them from Costco, Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s.
Lobster Ravioli Sauce without Cream or Milk
You can make the white sauce without cream and milk. You will need Pecorino Romano cheese, chicken stock and black pepper. How to make this sauce you can find in my Cacio e pepe recipe.
Making Lobster Ravioli Sauce in advance
Make the creamy garlic butter sauce, allow it to cool completely and refrigerate. I recommend to reheat it on the stove. If the sauce is too thick, add a few tablespoons of cream. Once it is hot, add the cooked ravioli and serve.
If you like this Lobster Ravioli Sauce be sure to leave a comment or give this recipe a rating!
Lobster Ravioli Sauce Video
All rights reserved. CHEF JAR. All images and content are copyright protected. PLEASE do not use my images without my permission. If you want to share this recipe, PLEASE provide a link back to this post.
If you make this recipe, take a photo of your creation and hashtag it # CHEFJAR on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!