This lobster ravioli cream sauce with spinach and bacon is a super simple and rich sauce! Ready in 10 minutes. Once you try it, you will never want to eat your lobster ravioli any other way!
what type of sauce goes with lobster ravioli
I’ve tried lobster ravioli with different sauces. And it is not easy to choose the best one. All of them are really good! It is a matter of personal taste. But a really good sauce should not overpower the flavors of lobster meat. Lemon butter sauce, classic Alfredo sauce or Creamy garlic butter sauce are perfect for lobster ravioli.
This lobster ravioli cream sauce is one of our family's favorite sauces. The flavors of the sauce pair perfectly with these raviolis.
Where to buy lobster ravioli
Nowadays there are many great brands available on the market. You can find fresh and frozen lobster ravioli in many grocery stores.
- Costco: Check their frozen section of the store.
- Rana lobster ravioli: You can find them in your grocery store or purchase online.
- Trader Joe’s: They keep lobster ravioli in the refrigerated section.
Alternatively you can always make lobster ravioli from scratch. It is easier than you might think. If you want to know how to make lobster ravioli with strips, let me know and I will share the recipe.
Recipe for lobster ravioli with cream sauce
This is a very easy recipe with simple ingredients. If you like cream sauces, you need to try it.
- Lobster ravioli: Use store-bought or homemade lobster ravioli.
- Bacon: Regular bacon or beef bacon will work well for this recipe.
- Onion: If you wish you can substitute onion with shallot. It has a milder taste.
- Garlic cloves: Make sure to mince garlic cloves, using microplane grater.
- Baby spinach: Use baby spinach for this sauce. The leaves are tenderer and it is sweeter than mature spinach.
- Red chili flakes: It is optional, but they make this sauce so much better.
- Heavy cream: If you like thick sauces, use heavy cream with 33-35 % fat.
- Chicken stock: If you don’t have chicken stock on hand, simply dissolve ½ chicken bouillon cube in ¾ cup of warm water. It will not affect the taste.
- Parmesan cheese: Make sure to grate it yourself and try to avoid the store-bought powdered stuff.
How to make lobster ravioli cream sauce
- Cook ravioli. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook lobster ravioli according to the package directions.
- Fry bacon in a large skillet until crispy. Transfer to a plate and keep aside.
- Sauté onion until translucent in the same skillet. Add the garlic and cook further until fragrant. Then, add the spinach and cook until wilted over medium high heat. Season to your liking.
- Pour the heavy cream and chicken stock into the skillet. Bring to a gentle simmer. Don’t BOIL! The sauce may curdle. Stir in the parmesan cheese and cook until melted.
- Add the cooked ravioli and give a nice stir. Serve immediately!
Sides for lobster Ravioli
- Naan bread to soak up the delicious creamy sauce.
- Veggies like steamed broccoli or creamed spinach.
- Salads like Quinoa salad with feta cheese or Fattoush salad.
If you make this lobster ravioli cream sauce, leave a comment or give this recipe a rating! I will be happy to hear from you!Print
All rights reserved. CHEF JAR. All images and content are copyright protected. PLEASE do not use my images without my permission. If you want to share this recipe, PLEASE provide a link back to this post.
If you make this recipe, take a photo of your creation and hashtag it # CHEFJAR on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!