This one sheet pan garlic herb butter chicken is a hit! Tender chicken breasts topped with a flavorful garlic and herb sauce, all baked in one sheet pan for easy prep and clean-up. A perfect recipe for busy weeknights!
Sheet Pan Chicken Breast Recipes
Who says that chicken breasts are boring and tasteless? Believe me this chicken recipe is fantastic and easy to make with just a few ingredients. Even though the recipe calls for butter, this chicken dish is low in fat. And trust me, nobody will notice that it has half the fat of a regular butter sauce which everybody likes.
We love sheet pan dinners. You may want to check out our Crispy Parmesan Baked Chicken Milanese & Veggies, Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Veggies or Pesto Crusted Salmon. All these recipes require minimal ingredients for an explosion of flavor!
You don’t want to miss out this delicious sheet pan chicken breast recipe! Try it today!
Ingredients You’ll Need for This Recipe
- Chicken broth
- Herbs ( parsley and rosemary)
- Unsalted butter
- Boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Green beans or asparagus
- Salt and pepper
How to Make Low Fat Garlic Herb Butter Sauce
This recipe was inspired by Garlic Herb Butter Roasted Chicken.
However, this time we wanted to achieve that buttery taste and reduce the calories. We added the chicken stock and it did the trick! A delicious classic buttery sauce with half the fat!
How to Make Sheet Pan Garlic Herb Butter Chicken
- Preheat your oven to 400° F (200°C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking oil spray or line it with parchment paper. Keep aside.
- In a small bowl combine together the chicken stock, parsley, butter and rosemary.
- Place the chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet and arrange the potatoes on one side around the chicken. Top the potatoes with rosemary sprigs.
- Pour half of the sauce over the chicken and potatoes. Season with salt and pepper to your liking. Optionally spray everything with oil spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-17 minutes or until the potatoes are almost tender.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and arrange the green beans/asparagus around the chicken on the other side. You can flip the chicken breasts if desired. Pour the remaining sauce over the green beans and season with salt and pepper. Bake further until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
- For charred edges and crispy potatoes, broil for the last 2-3 minutes.
You can swap out the veggies and herbs. If you don’t like rosemary, use oregano or marjoram or whatever you have on hand.
We added green beans, but asparagus, zucchini, snow peas or eggplant will work too. Make sure to season them with salt and pepper to your linking and toss through the sauce.
I am sure your family will love these juicy garlic herb butter chicken breasts and crispy veggies.
What Should I Serve with This Chicken?
If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment or give this recipe a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! I will be happy to hear from you!Print
All rights reserved. CHEF JAR. All images and content are copyright protected. PLEASE do not use my images without my permission. If you want to share this recipe, PLEASE provide a link back to this post.