Instant Pot Fried rice with crispy veggies and fluffy eggs comes together quickly and is so much better than take out fried rice. Healthy, fragrant and delicious Rice dish with minimal ingredients and preparation work. Serve with your favorite stir-fry or as a side dish.
Instant pot fried rice recipe
It is a fail-proof recipe, I guarantee that you will be over the moon with the results.
When I made Intant Pot Jasmine Rice for the first time, I was in the seventh heaven. It was better than Thai restaurant version. My friends kept asking for the recipe. Nobody believed that it was prepared in Instant Pot. Yes, guys, THE BEST RICE comes from a piping hot pot.
As my kids love fried rice, I gave it a try using my Instant Pot. It was PERFECT! The truly authentic Chinese-style fried rice which we eat in Chinese restaurants. At that moment I wanted to call myself a great cook!
How to make fried rice in instant pot
METHOD AT GLANCE
- “Sauté” smoked beef and transfer to a plate.
- Add rinsed rice and water to the Instant pot, secure the lid and select “Pressure Cooker” Use the+/- buttons to adjust the timer for 4 minutes.
- When the pot finishes cooking, hit “CANCEL” and allow 10 min natural pressure release. Transfer rice to a large bowl.
- Clean the pot and “Sauté” eggs until cooked. Transfer to a plate.
- “Sauté” veggies.
- Add eggs and beef back to the pot and add rice.
- Pour the sauce, mix and “Sauté” for a few minutes.
More Fried Rice Recipes:
Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice Video
All rights reserved. CHEF JAR. All images and content are copyright protected. PLEASE do not use my images without my permission. If you want to share this recipe, PLEASE provide a link back to this post.
If you make this recipe, take a photo of your creation and hashtag it # CHEFJAR on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!