This air fryer garlic bread is super buttery and crisp. It is the perfect addition to any meal and will be on your table in minutes.
Garlic Bread in Air Fryer
This garlic bread comes out so deliciously crispy, with some beautifully melted garlic butter. It’s a great side for Pizza Pasta, Chicken Parmesan, or anything you like, really. It’s great to mop up any leftover sauce in your bowl, and it allows you to make awesome garlic bread using a simple loaf of French bread (or baguette) from your local store.
Regardless, garlic bread is almost universally popular all over the world. If you have a garlic bread craving, put down the phone. There’s no need to call your local pizza place! You can make delicious, crispy garlic bread at home in your air fryer. Read on to find out how to make the best ever homemade garlic bread!
We need a few key ingredients for this recipe.
- Bread: Obviously, the most important ingredient is bread! We like to use crusty French bread. A baguette is perfect! Other long, crusty breads are great, too.
- Butter: Soften your butter before using it.
- Garlic cloves: Fresh garlic is what it’s all about. The flavor and aroma is so much better, but you can use garlic powder or pre-minced garlic if you prefer.
- Parsley: You can used dried or fresh parsley for this recipe to add some balance and tang to the garlic butter.
- Salt and Pepper
How to Make Buttery Garlic Bread in Air Fryer
- First, you’re going to slice half a loaf of bread lengthwise. If you want to use an entire loaf, the trick is to work in batches so they fit in your air fryer basket, or on your air fryer trays.
- Now we’re going to make the garlic butter. To do so, in a small bowl, combine butter, minced garlic, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Next, stir them together until the ingredients are evenly distributed through the butter.
- Using a bread knife, spread your butter mixture on each slice of French bread.
- Place your slices of bread in the air fryer basket, air frying at 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 4-5 minutes. This should be enough time for your toast to become crispy and golden.
Air Fryer Garlic Bread Tips
- There are a few key tips you’ll need to make perfectly cheesy garlic bread. You can use any combination of cheeses you like, but we’ve found that grated parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, or mozzarella cheese are best. Cheddar has the most bite and flavor, while mozzarella melts really easily.
- If using cheddar or mozzarella cheese, sprinkle on top after toasting for 2-3 minutes. Then return the garlic bread to the air fryer for an additional cooking time of 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts.
- If you’re using frozen bread, we recommend adding one to two minutes of cooking time.
- Your cooking time might vary based on the make and model of your air fryer as well as its capacity.
- When toasting your bread in the air fryer, be careful not to overcrowd the fryer basket. This can make the bread steam up, and it won’t get as nicely crispy and toasted.
Frequently Asked Questions
What goes well with Garlic Bread?
Garlic bread is an awesome side dish for a variety of foods. Pastas and soups are perfect to go with garlic bread. You could also have it by itself as a pretty luxurious snack.
Really, this comes down to your own personal preference. It depends on the thickness and taste that you like when it comes to your garlic bread. We love using a nice fresh French Loaf, Baguette, or Ciabatta for crispy, tasty garlic bread.
You only really need to oil the basket if you’re worried about something sticking. Bread is not likely to stick to the air fryer basket, but if you like you can lightly brush the basket with olive oil for some olive oil flavor.
This garlic bread, like all toast, is best when fresh. However, you can store it in an airtight container if you have any leftovers. Store it in the fridge this way for up to 3-5 days. To reheat, simply place it in the air fryer for 2-4 minutes until the garlic bread is nicely warm and crispy.
Other Air Fryer Recipes
If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment or give this recipe a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! I will be happy to hear from you!Print
All rights reserved. CHEF JAR. All images and content are copyright protected. PLEASE do not use my images without my permission. If you want to share this recipe, PLEASE provide a link back to this post.