These Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes are creamy, fluffy, buttery rich and delicious. It takes less than 20 minutes to make this ultimate side dish in Instant Pot. A bowl of these creamy and buttery mashed potatoes will take your taste buds to heaven!
INSTANT POT MASHED POTATOES
With a table full of side dishes, these Instant Pot mashed potatoes will be a hit. Best of all cooking them in an Instant Pot will save your time. If you haven’t tried cooking potatoes in Instant Pot, you are missing a lot!
Tips for Best Mashed Potatoes in Instant Pot
- You need to use just the right type potatoes. Use higher starch potatoes: Russets , Crème Royala, Yukon golds.
- Use just enough water to cover them in Instant pot.
- Mash the cooked potatoes using a masher or a food mill. I don’t recommend to mash in food processor, because you can end with gluey and unappetizing potatoes.
- I like to cook the peeled potatoes, but you can keep the peels.
IF I DON’T HAVE AN INSTANT POT
You don’t have an Instant pot, try these recipes:
- BROWNED BUTTER MASHED POTATOES RECIPE
- SPINACH MASHED POTATOES
- PERFECT MASHED POTATOES
- GARLIC MASHED POTATOES RECIPE.
- MASHED POTATO BALLS
HOW TO MAKE MASHED POTATOES IN INSTANT POTPrint
All rights reserved. CHEF JAR. All images and content are copyright protected. PLEASE do not use my images without my permission. If you want to share this recipe, PLEASE provide a link back to this post.
If you make this recipe, take a photo of your creation and hashtag it # CHEFJAR on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
OTHER INSTANT POT RECIPES