This delicious Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup is so hearty and comfy.It is loaded with lots of flavors & will become a nice change from the classic noodle soup.
Are you a fanatic of chicken soup? Like you can’t help it but always find yourself in the kitchen cooking it often? Or is it your best remedy when you or your loved ones is running a flu? Then, if so, you’re about to learn the best cooking technique that will not only enhance your soup’s taste but will also make it more nutritious. As opposed to your ordinary soup, the creamy chicken noodle soup will completely change your perspective on soup.
Wondering how you can cook and taste the difference in this soup? Well, for starters, you will need the best of ingredients to prepare it. Worried if you’ll find these ingredients in your nearest farmers’ market? Worry not because luckily, the creamy chicken noodle soup doesn’t need any ingredients out of the ordinary.
The ingredients that are mandatory for the tastiest soup full of nutrients will include one chopped yellow onion, a few fresh minced garlic cloves, carrots, fresh chopped parsley, and half a cup of green peas. Additionally, you will need chicken fillet, one crushed chicken bullion cube, chicken broth, dry fenugreek, as well as asparagus. To top up all these great ingredients, you should add some egg noodles, milk, all-purpose flour, olive oil, half cream, and salt to taste.
Now that you have gathered all the ingredients, let’s get cooking our creamy chicken noodle soup, shall we?
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- ✔Fresh chicken fillet (diced)-800 gm
- ✔Onion ( finely chopped)- 1
- ✔Olive oil- 3-4 tbsp
- ✔Frozen veggies ( carrots, asparagus, green peas, corn)- 1 cup
- ✔Dry Fenugreek leaves- 1 tsp
- ✔Chicken broth- 3 cups
- ✔Milk- 3 cups
- ✔Half cream- 1½ cup
- ✔Egg noodles- 100 gm
- ✔All purpose flour/ corn starch- ⅓ cup+ ⅓ cup chicken stock/milk
- ✔Fresh parsley ( finely chopped)- ⅓ cup
- In a large saucepan heat some olive oil. Fry the onion until browned but not burned. Add chicken and cook until golden color over medium heat ( 10-15 minutes).
- Add the veggies and cook another 7-10 minutes.
- Pour in the broth, milk and half cream; increase heat and bring to a boil.
- In a small cup combine the all purpose flour with ⅓ cup chicken broth/ milk. Make sure the flour is completely dissolved.
- Pour in the flour mixture; bring to a boil and allow to cook 5 minutes.
- Add egg noodles, the dry Fenugreek leaves and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Adjust salt and black pepper.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve hot.
✎ Add more half cream or broth until you get the desired consistency.
Soup is not thick
✎In a cup mix 2 tbsp cornstarch/all purpose with 2 tbsp of broth/ half cream. Pour the mixture into the soup and allow to boil.
For Gluten Free soup use cornstarch instead of all purpose flour.
Viola! Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup!
Now serve it warm to your friends and family, and experience the most delicious and tasty soup you have never had before. Enjoy!!!!