This one-skillet Creamy Tuscan Chicken is made with tender & juicy seared chicken breasts, spinach and sun dried tomatoes. Served in a delicious creamy garlic cream sauce. This ultimate chicken dish is ready under 30 minutes and loaded with lot of flavors. Low-carb and gluten free. This Tuscan chicken goes really well with pasta, steamed Jasmine rice or mashed potatoes.
EASY TUSCAN CHICKEN
This is a very easy, quick and mouth-watering chicken dish inspired by the Olive Garden, a famous American restaurant.
The creamy, rich, infused with fresh garlic, parsley and Pecorino cheese sauce takes plain chicken to a whole new level and makes the dish taste like it is straight from a restaurant.
Like our Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp , give a try to this recipe today! You won’t believe how delicious, easy and quick it is! You are going to love it make it again and again.
HOW DO YOU MAKE TUSCAN CHICKEN
- Season chicken breasts with onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, paprika and salt.
- Sear the chicken breasts in sun dried tomatoes oil, about 8 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from the skillet.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, then add sun dried tomatoes and mustard.
- Add the heavy cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in spinach and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add cheese and allow to melt through the sauce.
- Put the chicken back into the skillet, spoon the sauce on top of the chicken and garnish with parsley.
After serving this Creamy Tuscan Chicken, people will wonder if there is a hidden chef in your kitchen. Such an impressive dish in less than 30 minutes!
WHAT GOES WELL WITH CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN?
CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKENPrint
All rights reserved. CHEF JAR. All images and content are copyright protected. PLEASE do not use my images without my permission. If you want to share this recipe, PLEASE provide a link back to this post.
If you make this recipe, take a photo of your creation and hashtag it # CHEFJAR on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!