Incredibly delicious Creamy Chicken will become your signature dish. This hearty, thick gravy is loaded with so many awesome flavors and is so easy to make.
Wondering how to go about preparing the creamy chicken you’ve heard a lot about? How to combine all the flavorful ingredients to achieve a meal that is not only delicious but also very nutritious, and would like to give it a try? Then luckily, you’re in the right place. This, therefore, is not only a cooking guide but it also we’ll give you detailed instructions on how to serve it as a professional, to friends and family. Are you ready to see this through? Read along.
To prepare the creamy chicken, guaranteed for your family to enjoy and love, will need some ingredients. Which ingredients are these, and will they cost much? If this is your worry, it is not necessary. The ingredients required here are available cheaply in any local market. These include boneless chicken thighs, cloves garlic, freshly ground pepper, some olive oil, fresh parsley leaves, as well as kosher salt. Moreover, you will need some diced bacon or sausages (your choice), chicken broth, grated Pecorino cheese, cream, and sliced brown Portabello mushrooms or cremini.
Now that all ingredients are gathered, you can kick off preparation and cooking. To be on the safe side, you should have prior knowledge that the creamy chicken meal has two parts: the chicken and the creamy sauce parts. Begin preparing the chicken part to save on time. To do this, you first need to prepare a mixture of certain ingredients. These include the olive oil, parsley, salt, and pepper. Combine them in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Then on a plate, place the chicken side by side, and brush it with this mixture to coat the sides of the chicken.
Now use your skillet to sear the chicken until it is golden brown and crisp. Then on a standby preheated oven to around 2000C, transfer these seared chicken thighs, and roast for about half an hour. After this while, it is done. You can remove them from oven and set aside.
On the other end in preparing the creamy chicken meal, fry the rest of the garlic over medium heat for a minute. Now add your sausages or bacon to fry until they are crisp and fragrant. In the same mixture, pour in the brown mushroom and ensure they are cooked. At this point, you should include the Pecorino, half cream and chicken broth which will simmer the sauce to be thick, and this should take approximately two minutes to achieve. Then, season with some Italian spics, salt and pepper to taste.
With the roasted chicken pieces that you earlier set aside, it’s time to bring them back. In the cream sauce skillet over medium heat, add the chicken and allow it to simmer in the creamy sauce for around two minutes to “absorb” and burst in these flavors. To facilitate this, you can scoop and pour over the sauce into the chicken to get a uniform coat. And there you have it, your creamy chicken delicacy that will revolutionize your taste for chicken. Serve it with rice and enjoy!!!!
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY CHICKENPrint
CREAMY CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOMS AND PECORINO CHEESE
- CHICKEN THIGHS
- Skin -on Chicken thighs- 8 ( medium size)
- Large garlic cloves( minced)- 3
- Roast Italian seasoning*- 1 tbsp
- Olive oil- 4 tbsp
- CHEESY CREAMY SAUCE
- Crimini Portobello mushrooms ( sliced)-300 gm
- Smoked sausage- 150-200 gm
- Half-cream- 1 cup
- Chicken stock-1 cup
- Garlic cloves( minced)- 1
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
- Pecorino cheese- ½ cup
- Ground black pepper- to taste
- Salt-to taste
- Fresh Parsley( finely chopped)- 1 tbsp
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (220 degrees C) with rack in center of oven.
- In a small bowl mix the minced garlic , some Italian seasonings and olive oil.
- Rub with this mixture the chicken thighs to cover completely.
- In a skillet/ oven proof pan that will accommodate all the chicken thighs, sear the chicken over high heat until golden brown and crisp. It will not take more than 3 min per side.
- Cover the skillet/ pan with foil and transfer to the oven. Bake 15-20 minutes until the chicken is completely cooked.
- Once it is done, remove from the skillet and set aside fora while.
- In the same skillet fry the garlic until fragrant & slightly browned but not burned.
- Add the sliced mushrooms & the sausage. Cook another 5 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken broth, half cream & milk. Bring to boil.
- Add some lemon juice, black pepper, Italian spices and the Pecorino cheese. Allow to simmer until slightly thickened. Adjust salt and pepper.
- Return the chicken thighs to the skillet/pan. Cook another 2-3 minutes to let the sauce to take on the flavors.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
I used Roast seasoning "Fantasje Aromatiche".
rice, spaghetti, or vegetables.
an oven proof skillet/pan, oven
- Category: CHICKEN RECIPES
- Cuisine: INTERNATIONAL
VIOLA! CREAMY CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOMS AND PECORINO CHEESE!
Leave a Reply