Low carb, gluten free and keto friendly Chicken Thighs with the most incredible creamy mushroom sauce! A delicious meal that is packed with flavor and made in one skillet under 30 minutes. Serve it with steamed veggies, pasta, rice or mashed potatoes.
I am obsessed with creamy sauces. They go really well with almost everything. Try my SHRIMP ALFREDO ,CREAMY GARLIC BUTTER TUSCAN SHRIMP, HOMEMADE CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP, GARLIC SHRIMP IN BUTTERY CREAMY SAUCE Recipe, RUSSIAN BEEF STROGANOFF.
Chicken dishes became favorite weeknight meals in my family because they are inexpensive, quick and damn delicious. My kids never get tired of eating chicken whether it’s baked, roasted, fried or grilled.
Chicken, mushrooms and cream are great mates like tomato + mozzarella + basil. You can not go wrong with this recipe. Once you try it, you will cook it over and over again.
MAIN INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN THIGHS N CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Chicken thighs: this recipe calls for chicken thighs, but you can use chicken breast and drumsticks too.
- Mushrooms: White button mushrooms, Crimini mushrooms, Portobello mushrooms and Porcini mushrooms will work well. Slice or dice them.
- Garlic: Garlic takes this dish on the next level. The recipe calls for 5 cloves.
- Heavy cream: I like to use heavy cream, however even half & half, evaporated milk, or almond milk ( vegan version) can be used.
- Pecorino Romano/ Parmesan Cheese. I am hooked on Pecorino Romano cheese and I use it literally everywhere. If you can’t find it in your local supermarket, use Parmesan.
If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment or give this recipe a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! I will be happy to hear from you!Print
All rights reserved. CHEF JAR. All images and content are copyright protected. PLEASE do not use my images without my permission. If you want to share this recipe, PLEASE provide a link back to this post.
If you make this recipe, take a photo of your creation and hashtag it # CHEFJAR on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!