is a healthy and easy to make side dish in one pan. Full of flavor, super versatile and absolutely delicious! Customize it with your favorite seasonings.
- Cauliflower head (cut into florets)-2 pounds (1 kg)
- Garlic cloves ( minced or smashed)-4
- Olive oil- 1/4 cup
- Paprika -2 teaspoons
- Juice of one lemon
- Lemon zest- 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper- 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt- 2 teaspoons or to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425° F (220°C). Line a large baking tray with parchment paper or foil. Keep aside.
- In a medium bowl ( or zip-log bag) combine olive oil, garlic, paprika, black pepper, lemon juice, zest, black pepper and salt.
- Put cauliflower into the zip-log bag, pour the mixture over it. Close the bag and toss to evenly coat.
- Arrange on the prepared tray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with hummus or a a side dish. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Calories: 86 kcal
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 268 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: roasted cauliflower, cauliflower