Air Fryer peaches are a delicious dessert that you can enjoy any time of year. The sweet and juicy peaches are caramelized on the outside and soft, tender on the inside. So, if you're looking for a guilt-free and satisfying dessert, give this Air Fryer peaches recipe a try!
Reasons to Love These Air Fryer Peaches
There are so many reasons to love these Air Fryer Peaches!
- The combination of juicy peaches and warm cinnamon butter is absolutely delicious. The air fryer cooking method enhances the natural sweetness of the peaches, resulting in a caramelized and flavorful dessert that's sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- This recipe is incredibly easy to make and only requires a handful of ingredients, making it a great option for busy weeknights or last-minute entertaining.
- It's a healthier alternative to traditional desserts, as it's lower in calories and fat than many other sweet treats.
Give it a try and see why it's become a new favorite dessert for so many!
- Choose ripe, but firm peaches to ensure they hold their shape during cooking.
- Slice the peaches in half and remove the pit before cooking.
- You can cook the peaches at a high temperature (around 400°F) for a shorter period of time (about 5-7 minutes) to ensure they caramelize and don't become mushy.
- Serve the peaches warm with a dollop of ice cream, whipped cream, or yogurt for a tasty and refreshing dessert.
Here are some ingredient notes to keep in mind:
- Peaches: Choose ripe, but firm peaches that are not too soft or bruised. Look for peaches that have a sweet aroma.
- Cinnamon: Use ground cinnamon for the cinnamon butter. You can adjust the amount according to your taste preference.
- Butter: Use unsalted butter. You can also use a non-dairy butter substitute if preferred.
- Brown sugar: Brown sugar adds a caramel flavor to the cinnamon butter. You can use light or dark brown sugar depending on your preference.
- Honey, optional
- Vanilla: It will complement the cinnamon and add a delicious aroma and flavor to the butter.
- Salt: It helps to balance the sweetness and enhance the flavors. Start with a small amount (such as ⅛ teaspoon).
- Optional: You can add a drizzle of honey, a sprinkle of chopped nuts, or a scoop of ice cream on top of the peaches for extra flavor and texture.
How to Make Air Fryer Peaches
- To prepare the Air Fryer for baking the peaches, preheat it to 350°F. Meanwhile, combine the butter, cinnamon, sugar, honey, vanilla, and salt in a small bowl to make the delicious cinnamon butter.
- Slice the peaches in half and extract the pits. Then, brush with oil the exposed side of the peaches. Put them in the air fryer basket with the skin facing downwards, and cook for 5 minutes. Once the 5 minutes are up, place a spoonful of butter mixture onto the center of each peach half. Proceed to air fry for an extra 5 to 6 minutes, or until the top of the peaches are caramelized.
- Remove the peaches from the air fryer and serve immediately.
Air fryer peaches can be a delicious dessert or snack. Here are some serving suggestions:
- Top with Greek yogurt: Add a dollop of Greek yogurt on top for a creamy contrast to the juicy sweetness of the fruit.
- Drizzle with honey: For an extra touch of sweetness, drizzle honey over the air fried peaches before serving.
- Serve with granola: Sprinkle some granola on top for a crunchy texture and added flavor.
- Add ice cream: Top the warm peaches with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a decadent treat.
- Make a parfait: Layer the peaches with Greek yogurt and granola to create a healthy and delicious parfait.
- Add chopped nuts: Sprinkle some chopped nuts on top for added crunch and flavor.
- To store air fryer peaches, allow them to cool down to room temperature first. Then, transfer to an airtight container or a resealable plastic bag. Place the container or bag in the refrigerator and store for up to 3 days. If you want to keep the peaches for a longer period, you can also freeze them.
- To freeze, place the cooled peaches in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze until solid. Then, transfer the frozen peaches to a freezer-safe container or bag and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
If you have leftover air fryer peaches that you want to reheat, here are some options:
- Air fryer: Place the leftover peaches in the air fryer basket and air fry at 350°F for 3-5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Oven: Preheat your oven to 350°F, place the peaches on a baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
- Microwave: Place the peaches in a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for 30-second intervals until warmed through.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can use any type of peach in the air fryer. However, make sure the peaches are ripe but firm so they hold up well during cooking.
It's up to you. Peeling the peaches will make them more tender and easier to eat, but leaving the skin on can add texture and flavor.
Yes, you can use canned peaches for air frying. Just make sure to drain the syrup from the can and pat them dry before air frying.
This can vary depending on the size of the peaches and the air fryer you are using. Generally, air fry the peaches at 350°F for 5-10 minutes or until they are soft and slightly caramelized.
More Delicious Air Fryer Recipes
Easy Air Fryer Shishito Peppers
If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment or give this recipe a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! I will be happy to hear from you!Print
Air Fryer Peaches
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
Looking for a quick and healthy dessert option? Look no further than Air Fryer Peaches! This simple and delicious recipe takes just minutes to prepare and cook, and requires only a few ingredients. Perfect for a summer barbecue. These Air Fryer Peaches are sure to become a new favorite in your dessert repertoire.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 4 large ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Vanilla ice cream, or Greek yogurt, for serving
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Combine the butter, cinnamon, sugar, honey, vanilla and salt in a small bowl.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits, then brush the cut side of the peaches with oil.
- Place the peaches skin side down in the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add a spoonful of the butter mixture into the center of each peach half. Continue to air fry for an additional 5-6 minutes, until the peaches are caramelized on top.
- Remove the peaches from the air fryer and serve immediately. You can top them with ice cream, granola, honey, and a sprinkle of cinnamon for added flavor. Enjoy!
To store air fryer peaches, allow them to cool down to room temperature first. Then, transfer to an airtight container or a resealable plastic bag. Place the container or bag in the refrigerator and store for up to 3 days. If you want to keep the peaches for a longer period, you can also freeze them.
To freeze, place the cooled peaches in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze until solid. Then, transfer the frozen peaches to a freezer-safe container or bag and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Air fryer recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 206 kcal
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 30 mg
Keywords: air fryer peaches, peaches in air fryer
All rights reserved. CHEF JAR. All images and content are copyright protected. PLEASE do not use my images without my permission. If you want to share this recipe, PLEASE provide a link back to this post.
Leave a Reply