Experience the ultimate sheet pan meal with our One Pan Honey Lemon Chicken Asparagus. Ideal for meal prep or lunch and dinner! This dish is incredibly simple – just place everything on a baking sheet and let the oven work its magic.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/3 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tablespoons white miso
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1/2 tablespoon Asian chili garlic sauce or any hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley or cilantro, fresh chopped, divided
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper, to taste
- 2 large bunches asparagus (about 2 pounds), woody ends removed
- 1 teaspoon salt, or as needed
- 1 lime, sliced to garnish
- Heat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Line a baking sheet with non stick foil or parchment paper. Place the chicken on the sheet and set aside.
- Mix the lime juice, miso, honey, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, chili garlic sauce, half of parsley ( or cilantro), and pepper. Pour 3/4 of the miso honey mixture over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked. Take off the foil, put the asparagus around the chicken. Pour the rest of the miso honey mix over the asparagus, and season with salt and pepper.
- Put it back in the oven to grill or broil until the chicken is golden and asparagus spears are tender when pierced by a fork at the thickest part, about 2-3 minutes.
- Top with lime slices and sprinkle with the remaining parsley ( or cilantro).
- Serve and enjoy!
Storage: Allow it to cool to room temperature. Then, place any leftover portions in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3-4 days. For longer storage, you can also freeze the dish by placing it in a freezer-safe container. Just keep in mind that the texture of the asparagus may change slightly after freezing and reheating.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Chicken recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 228 kcal
- Sugar: 17 g
- Sodium: 901 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Protein: 26 g
- Cholesterol: 73 mg
Keywords: sheet pan miso honey chicken and asparagus, chicken breast recipes