This one sheet pan garlic herb butter chicken is a hit! Tender chicken breasts topped with a flavorful garlic and herb sauce, all baked in one sheet pan for easy prep and clean-up.
- 1/3 cup chicken broth or stock ( low sodium)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, plus 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted) or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, about 4 cloves
- 4 x 5 ounce ( 150 grams) skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- Salt- as needed
- Fresh ground white or black pepper- as needed
- 1 pound ( 500 grams) baby potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces ( Yukon gold works the best)
- 1 pound (500 grams) green beans or asparagus
- Preheat your oven to 400° F ( 200°C). Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking oil spray or line it with parchment paper. Keep aside.
- In a small bowl combine together the chicken stock, garlic, parsley, butter and rosemary.
- Place the chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet and arrange the potatoes on one side around the chicken. Top the potatoes with rosemary sprigs.
- Pour half of the sauce over the chicken and potatoes. Season with salt and pepper to your liking. Optionally spray everything with oil spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-17 minutes or until the potatoes are almost tender.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and arrange the green beans/asparagus around the chicken on the other side. You can flip the chicken breasts if desired. Pour the remaining sauce over the green beans and season with salt and pepper. Bake further until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
- For charred edges and crispy potatoes, broil for the last 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately with pan juices. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Chicken recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 349kcal
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 531mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 35g
- Cholesterol: 104mg
Keywords: chicken, baked chicken breasts, butter chicken