Garlic Roasted Potatoes are a perfect side dish that goes really well with everything. These roasted potatoes are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. A delicious one sheet dish. Make the best roasted potatoes tonight and your family will love them!
- Yukon gold potatoes/ Russet ( cut into bite-sized cubes)- 2 pound or 1 kg
- Ground black pepper- 1 tsp.
- Salt- as needed
- Olive oil- 3 tbsp.
- Minced garlic- 2 tbsp.
- Fresh parsley- 2 tbsp.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F /200°C with the rack in the middle. Brush a baking tray/ sheet with some vegetable oil.
- Arrange potatoes on the tray in a single layer and then season with ground black pepper and salt.
- In a small bowl combine the minced garlic, parsley and olive oil. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes and mix to evenly coat.
- Roast potatoes for 50-55 minutes, flipping from time to time, until they are golden and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with some ground pepper and parsley.
- Serve immediately!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Category: Potato recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 138 kcal
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 306 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: roasted potatoes, garlic roasted potatoes, oven baked potatoes