This air fryer garlic bread is super buttery and crisp. It is the perfect addition to any meal and will be on your table in minutes.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup firmly packed chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 French loaf or baguette, sliced
- In a small bowl combine the butter, garlic, parmesan cheese and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the mixture onto bread slices.
- Arrange the bread into your air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air fry for 4-5 minutes at 350°F.
You can use any combination of cheeses you like, but we’ve found that grated parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, or mozzarella cheese are best. Cheddar has the most bite and flavor, while mozzarella melts really easily. If using cheddar or mozzarella cheese, sprinkle on top after toasting for 2-3 minutes. Then return the garlic bread to the air fryer for an additional cooking time of 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts.
If you’re using frozen bread, we recommend adding one to two minutes of cooking time.
Your cooking time might vary based on the make and model of your air fryer as well as its capacity.
When toasting your bread in the air fryer, be careful not to overcrowd the fryer basket. This can make the bread steam up, and it won’t get as nicely crispy and toasted.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Category: Air fryer recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 229kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 459mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
Keywords: air fryer garlic bread, garlic bread in air fryer, how to make garlic bread in air fryer