- Large head cauliflower (stalk and leaves removed, chopped into florets)- 1
- Shrimp ( deveined and peeled, tails intact)- 1/2 pound or 500 gm
- Unsalted butter- 1 tbsp.
- Garlic cloves ( chopped)- 4-5
- Fresh lemon juice- 2 tbsp.
- Grated Parmesan cheese- 4 tbsp.
- Thai red chili ( sliced)- 1 tsp.
- Fresh dill leaves- 1 tbsp.
- FOR SERVING
- Lemon wedges- as needed
- Using a food processor with the grater attachment, grate the cauliflower until it is the same consistency of rice.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a kitchen towel and press to remove extra liquid, which can make your cauliflower fried rice very soft and wet.
- In a large pan or skillet melt 1 tbsp. of butter, add the minced garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp and cook for about 4- 5 minutes ( depending on the size of shrimp), or until shrimp is totally pink and is no longer grey.
- Add the cauliflower rice & the grated Parmesan cheese to the pan, mix well and cook 6-8 minutes, then garnish with fresh dill leaves and thai red chili. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Seafood / Gluten free
- Cuisine: International
- Calories: 430 kcal
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 3566 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 71 g
- Cholesterol: 945 mg
Keywords: cauliflower rice, shrimp cauliflower rice, cauliflower recipes