This Banana Pancake Recipe is seriously the BEST. Fluffy, light and loaded with tons of ripe bananas. Get yourself ready for a simple yet incredibly delicious breakfast!
- All-purpose flour-1/3 cup
- Baking powder- 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda-1 teaspoon
- Salt- 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon- 1 teaspoon
- Sugar- 2 tablespoons
- Large ripe bananas ( mashed)-2
- Yogurt- 1/4 cup
- Milk-3/4 cup
- Vegetable oil- 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract-1 tablespoon
- Large egg- 1
- Cooking spray for greasing the pan/ griddle
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, salt and sugar. Keep aside.
- In a medium bowl mash bananas with a fork and add all the wet ingredients ( milk , yogurt, egg, vegetable oil and vanilla extract). Whisk to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until JUST incorporated. Don't overmix!
- Preheat a non stick pan or an electrical griddle to 350 F (175 C). Spray with cooking spray or grease with butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of batter and pour onto the pan or griddle.
- Cook until the surface and edges get bubbles, about 2 minutes. Flip the pancakes and cook further for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and serve with pan fried banana slices, maple syrup or peanut butter.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Pancake recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 82 kcal
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 207 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 28 mg
Keywords: banana pancake recipe, pancake recipe, healthy pancakes