Looking for a quick and easy way to make delicious and crispy fingerling potatoes? Try cooking them in an air fryer! This method is simple and hassle-free, producing perfectly cooked potatoes every time. Get ready to enjoy a tasty side dish with minimal effort using your air fryer.
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic, about 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon Lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, optional
Sour Cream and Chive Dip ( Optional)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried chives or fresh chives
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse the potatoes and dry them with a towel. Remove any damaged parts, but do not peel the potatoes. Cut them in half lengthwise. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Pour in the oil, add garlic, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and lemon pepper seasoning. Mix everything together in the bowl until the potatoes are coated.
- Lightly coat the air fryer basket with oil. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer in the basket, making sure they are not overlapping. Cook them at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 14 minutes. Shake the basket every 5 minutes while cooking. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook the potatoes in batches.
- Sprinkle the parsley and Parmesan cheese (if desired), as well as the remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt over the potatoes. Mix everything together until well combined.
- Serve the potatoes hot and crispy, and if desired, alongside the dip. To prepare the dip, simply mix all the ingredients together and refrigerate for 10 minutes before serving.
- To store any leftover potatoes, place them in an airtight container and store them in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- If you want to freeze, put them in a freezer-safe airtight container and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months. Before reheating, allow them to thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 14 min
- Category: Air fryer recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 218 kcal
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 301 mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 11 mg
Keywords: air fryer fingerling potatoes, fingerling potatoes in air fryer, how to cook fingerling potatoes in air fryer