Glazed with swirls of honey and seasoned with aromatic rosemary and garlic, this simple Air Fryer Baked Camembert comes together in about ten minutes.
- 8 oz. camembert wheel in a wooden box
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 2-3 garlic cloves, unpeeled and smashed
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Toasted bread
- Preheat your air fryer to 350F.
- Unwrap Camembert from its packaging. Place it back into its wooden box.
- Score the top in a crosshatch pattern and drizzle it with honey and olive oil. Top with garlic and leaves of the rosemary sprig, and sprinkle with red chili flakes.
- Place it into the air fryer basket and cook for 7-9 minutes or until it's melted and gooey.
- Serve with toasted bread or crackers.
Storage: Air fryer baked camembert is best enjoyed right out of the oven while it’s still melty and warm. To store leftover baked Camembert, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and place it in the refrigerator. It's best to consume the leftovers within 2-3 days, as the cheese may dry out and lose its flavor over time. When you're ready to reheat the Camembert, place it back in the air fryer or in the oven at a low temperature until it's heated through and gooey again. Be careful not to overheat the cheese, as it can become tough and rubbery if cooked for too long.
- Prep Time: 2 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Category: Air fryer recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 496kcal
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 1453mg
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 29g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
Keywords: baked camembert, camembert how to bake, how to bake camembert