You don’t like mushy and bland vegetables! This Vegetable Stir Fry is very easy to make, versatile and so delicious! The sauce for this Vegetable Stir Fry is to die for! Savoury balanced sweet. Even the most adamant veggies haters will love this recipe. Takes minutes to prepare. VEGAN+ GLUTEN FREE.
- STIR FRY
- Broccoli- 1 kg/ 2 pounds, cut into 1-inch florets
- Mushrooms (sliced /halved or left in quarters)- 300 gm
- Green bell peppers ( diced into 1-inch cubes)- 1
- Red bell peppers ( diced into 1-inch cubes)- 1
- White onion ( diced into 1-inch cubes)- 1
- Cabbage ( diced)- ½ cup
- Baby carrots ( halved )- ½ cup
- Garlic cloves ( minced or finely chopped)- 7
- Green chilies ( thinly sliced)- 2, optional
- Red chili flakes- ½ tsp., optional
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp.
- FOR THE SAUCE
- Oyster sauce- 3 tbsp.
- Soy sauce- 2 tbsp.
- Corn starch- 1½ tbsp.
- Water/ Vegetable stock- ¼ cup
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS
- Steamed rice
- Egg noodles
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large wok/ skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, red chili flakes ( optional) and stir-fry 1-2 minutes or until fragrant; then add the onion, mushrooms and stir fry 2 minutes. Add the remaining vegetables( broccoli florets,green bell pepper, red bell pepper, cabbage, baby carrots, green chili ( optional)), stir fry 5 minutes or until the veggies are tender-crisp.
- In the meantime combine oyster sauce with soy sauce in a medium bowl. Pour over the veggies and stir to mix well for another 1 minute.
- Dissolve 1½ tbsp. corn starch in ¼ cup of water; add the mixture to the veggies, stir for another 1 minute to coat with the sauces.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
All rights reserved. CHEF JAR. All images and content are copyright protected. PLEASE do not use my images without my permission. If you want to share this recipe, PLEASE provide a link back to this post.
If you make this recipe, take a photo of your creation and hashtag it # CHEFJAR on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
VEGETABLE STIR FRY
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE