This summer pesto tortellini pasta salad is a delightfully fresh twist on a modern classic!
- 9 ounces ( 255 grams) cheese tortellini, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 8 ounces ( 226 grams) small mozzarella balls
- 1 cup roasted bell peppers ( air fryer, oven roasted or from a jar), cut into strips
- 1 cup basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fresh basil, thinly sliced to garnish
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Category: Salad recipes
- Calories: 309kcal
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 290g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Protein: 19g
- Cholesterol: 49g
Keywords: tortellini salad, tortellini pasta salad, pesto tortellini salad