This miso glazed salmon is a perfect weeknight meal because it’s packed with flavor, heaps of valuable nutrients, and it’s really easy to make!
- 4 ( 6-ounce| 170 grams) skin-on or off salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos/ soy sauce or tamari
- 1/3 cup coconut or brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon white or yellow miso paste
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes, optional
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- 4 lime wedges for serving
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- White sesame seeds, as needed
- Preheat your oven to 400°F | 200°C. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, coconut sugar, garlic, miso and red chili flakes.
- Place salmon in a large shallow bowl and pour the the mixture over the salmon. Massage the marinade all over the salmon. Allow to marinate while the oven comes to temperature.
- Arrange salmon fillets on the sheet ( skin side down). Bake until salmon is opaque and cooked through, about 12 -14 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and green onions. Scatter with a good squeeze of lime and sprinkle with sesame seeds right before serving.
- Serve with rice and bok choy, if desired.
Storage: You can store the leftover salmon in an airtight container for 1-2 days in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 4 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Category: Salmon recipes
- Cuisine: Asian
- Calories: 310kcal
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 187mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 41g
- Cholesterol: 107mg
Keywords: miso glazed salmon, salmon recipes, baked salmon