Learn how to cut garlic with this easy cooking tutorial! We will teach you the best ways to slice, cut, mince or crush garlic cloves for your recipes.
- 1 garlic bulb
How to Peel Garlic:
- Separate the cloves from the garlic root, using your fingers.
- Put one clove on a cutting board. Place the flat side of your knife over it and press to crush and loosen the skin from the clove.
- Remove the skin and discard.
- Place the flat side of your knife over the peeled garlic clove and press to crush it.
- Keep the knife in one hand and run it over the clove, slicing to your desired thickness.
- Keep the knife in one hand and run it repeatedly over the clove in different directions, mincing to the preferred size.
Store any peeled, chopped, minced, sliced or crushed garlic in an airtight container for up to 10 days.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Cooking Tutorials
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 1kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 1g
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: how to cut garlic, how to slice garlic, how to mince garlic, how to crush garlic