Baked Dijon Salmon: A flavor-packed and healthy dinner option ready in minutes. Simply irresistible!
- 1 ½ pounds salmon fillets, King, Sockeye or Coho salmon, skin off or on
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup fresh dill or parsley, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line a rimmed baking sheet with either a silicone baking mat (silpat) or parchment paper. Place the salmon fillets on the sheet with the skin side facing down.
- Combine the mustard, mayonnaise, dill/parsley, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and capers in a small bowl.
- Spread the marinade generously over the top and sides of the salmon.
- Bake at 450°F for 12-15 minutes or until the salmon is just cooked through and easily flakes with a fork. Be careful not to overcook.
Storage: If you have any leftovers, store them in an airtight glass container and refrigerate them for up to 2 days.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Category: Salmon recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 369 kcal
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 485 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 42 g
- Cholesterol: 39 mg
Keywords: dijon salmon, baked salmon, salmon recipes,