Whip up these spicy & savory Air Fryer Cajun Bang Bang Salmon Bites in no time! Crispy outside, tender inside, drizzled with tangy bang bang sauce. Perfect as appetizers or a main dish.
- 1 ½ pounds salmon, about 4 fillets, skins off, cut into 1-inch bites
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Bang Bang Sauce
- In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, Cajun seasoning, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Add the salmon bites and mix gently to coat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayo, Thai chili sauce, Sriracha, honey, and rice vinegar until smooth.
- Set aside half of the Bang Bang sauce for later. Mix the salmon bites with the remaining sauce.
- Add the salmon and sauce to your basket and cook at 400°F for 5-7 minutes. Make sure the salmon pieces aren't too close together. If there's a lot, cook in batches. Also, no need to shake them while they're cooking.
- Transfer the salmon to a plate and pour the reserved bang bang sauce over it.
- Garnish with chives.
- Store: Let them cool completely to room temperature. Place in an airtight container, separating layers with parchment paper to prevent sticking. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days.
- Freeze: For longer storage, you can freeze them. First, freeze them on a tray so they don't stick together. Once frozen, transfer to a freezer bag or airtight container and store for up to 2 months.
- Reheat: When ready to eat, reheat in the air fryer or oven to retain crispiness. If frozen, thaw in the fridge overnight before reheating.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Salmon recipes
- Cuisine: Asian
- Calories: 308 kcal
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 510 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 35 g
- Cholesterol: 92 mg
Keywords: bang bang salmon bites, cajun bang bang salmon bites, salmon recipes