This Creamy Garlic Tuscan shrimp is packed with so much flavor! The succulent shrimp is coated in a thick, rich and creamy garlic Parmesan sauce with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. It is a super easy and low carb recipe to impress your guests. On the table in about 20 minutes.
- Salted butter- 2 tbsp.
- Garlic cloves( finely chopped)- 6
- Shrimp ( tails on)- 1.5 pound or 700 gm
- Onion ( finely diced)- 1
- Vegetable stock- 1/4 cup
- Jarred sun dried tomatoes ( cup into strips)- 150 gm or 5 oz
- Half & half cooking cream- 1 1/3 cup
- Baby spinach ( washed)-4 cups
- Italian mixed herbs- 1 tsp.
- Grated Parmesan cheese- 1/3 cup
- Salt- as needed
- Black pepper- as needed
- Fresh parsley ( chopped)- 1 tbsp.
- In a large pan or skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook about 25-30 seconds or until fragrant but not browned. Add in the shrimp and cook until pink. Remove shrimp and transfer to a plate.
- Add the chopped onion to the skillet/pan and fry until translucent. Pour in the vegetable stock and cream ,reduce the heat to low- medium. Add the spinach and sun dried tomatoes and allow to simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Cook a few minutes.
- Add in the Parmesan cheese, Italian herbs and allow sauce to simmer until cheese melts.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Return the shrimp back into the pan; sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Shrimp recipes
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 403 kcal
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 1346 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 39 g
- Cholesterol: 332 mg
Keywords: creamy tuscan shrimp, shrimp recipes