This Travis Scott burger copycat recipe is easy and so delicious! Made with a quarter pounder, cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce and sesame seeds hamburger buns.
For the Burger:
- 1 lb ( 500 grams) ground chuck beef, 80 % lean and 20 % fat
- Salt and pepper, as needed
For the Buns:
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns ( or burger buns)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
For the Toppings:
- 8 slices medium cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon strips
- 1/2 bunch green leaf lettuce
- 1/2 white onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dill pickle slices
- Ketchup, as needed
- American mustard, as needed
For Servings ( optional):
- French fries
- Barbecue sauce
- Toppings: Wash the lettuce and slice the onion. Cook the bacon strips in a skillet until crisp. Cut them into thinner strips if you wish.
- Burger: Divide ground beef into 4 equal portions and shape patties about 1/2 inch thick. Try to make them slightly wider than the burger buns. Season the patties with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat grill or skillet over medium high heat. Spay it with a cooking oil spray. Place the patties on the grill ( or skillet) and cook for about 8 minutes, 4 minutes per side. The internal temperature should reach 160˚F |71˚C.
- In the last 1-2 minutes, top patties with cheddar cheese, 1 slice per patty. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Burger buns: Spread about 1/2 tablespoon butter on each bun and toast on a grill or skillet until golden brown.
- Assembling: Place the bottom bun on the cutting board or plate. Top with a slice of cheddar cheese, cheesy patty, bacon, onions, pickles and lettuce. If you are a beef lover like us, add 2 cheesy patties to make double beef burger.
- Spread ketchup and mustard on the top bun.
- Place the top bun on top of the toppings.
- Serve immediately hot with French fries, sprite and barbecue sauce. Enjoy!
We highly recommend to use 80/20 ground beef ( 80 % lean and 20 % fat) for the best results.
Don't skip toasting the buns as this adds so much flavor and prevents the buns from becoming soggy.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Beef recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 657kcal
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 771mg
- Fat: 46g
- Saturated Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 36g
- Cholesterol: 132mg
Keywords: Travis Scott burger, burger, ground beef recipes, beef