Moist and juicy Teriyaki Salmon baked to perfection and served with a homemade teriyaki sauce. It is the easiest and tastiest salmon you'll ever make.
- 2 pounds ( 1 kilogram) salmon fillets , skin off or on
For The Teriyaki Sauce
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients for the sauce.
- Add the salmon and toss to coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow to marinate for 20-30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat you oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Transfer the salmon to the prepared sheet/ dish. Bake in the preheated to 400°F (200°C) oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through and flaky. The cooking time may vary, depending on the thickness of your fillets.
- While salmon is baking, transfer the remaining marinade to a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat.
- Once the salmon is cooked, brush it with teriyaki sauce.
- Garnish with green onions and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Salmon recipes
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Calories: 274kcal
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 791mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 29g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
Keywords: teriyaki salmon, salmon recipes, baked salmon