Best shrimp scampi recipe
- Raw shrimps ( deveined & shelled)- 1 kg / 2 lbs
- Unsalted Butter- 1/3 cup
- Parsley ( finely chopped)- 1 cup
- Garlic cloves- 5 medium
- Lemon-2 ( juices)
- White/Black pepper- To Taste
- Salt To Taste
- Red chili flakes-1 tsp ( optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 F / 220 C.
- In a bowl of your electrical food processor put parsley, butter & garlic gloves. Process until you get pasta.
- Take 20 cm baking dish or medium-sized skillet. Place pieces of buter on the bottom of it. Top with shrimps. And again place the rest of garlic parsley butter over the shrimps. Each shrimp should have butter.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until shrimp turns slightly pink.
- Add lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.
Parsley can be substituted for Cilantro.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Seafood
- Cuisine: Italian