Perfectly seasoning your salmon is the best way to take it from good to great. This salmon seasoning works really well with a variety of cooking methods, including baking, frying, or grilling.
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub salmon fillets with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Use 1 tablespoon salmon seasoning for every 1/2 pound | 8 ounces of salmon. Season the salmon fillets and bake, air fry or grill to desired doneness.
Adds-on: you can add 1 teaspoon brown sugar into the mixture.
Storage: You can store this seasoning in an airtight container for 6-12 months.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Salmon recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 4kcal
- Sodium: 191mg
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: salmon seasoning, magic salmon seasoning, salmon recipe