Salmon and asparagus in foil are a quick and easy dinner. Healthy and packed with flavor! Perfect for any day of the week!
- Salmon or Trout fillets ( skin on or off)-4
- Asparagus spears ( wood ends trimmed)- 2 pounds ( 1 kg)
- Salt and black pepper - as needed
- Fresh lemon juice- 1/3 cup
- Unsalted butter/ olive oil- 1/3 cup
- Garlic cloves (finely chopped)-5
- Carom seeds or dill seeds-1 teaspoon
- Fresh dill leaves ( chopped)-1 tablespoon
- Dill leaves
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 200°C | 400°F with the rack in the center. Prepare 4 pieces ( 12x18 -inch each ) of aluminium foil.
- Put each salmon fillet in the center of the foil piece and divide the asparagus into 4 equal portions. Place asparagus next to salmon on each foil piece. Season with ground black pepper and salt.
- Combine the melted butter, lemon juice, garlic and carom seeds ( or dill seeds) in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over each salmon fillet and asparagus, diving equally.
- Cover with the foil and seal the edges to prevent the butter garlic sauce from leaking.
- Bake in the preheated oven to 400°F (200 C) for 13-15 minutes. Then. remove from the oven, open the foil pack and broil for additional 1-2 minutes for crispy edges. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Salmon recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 463 kcal
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 404 mg
- Fat: 29 g
- Saturated Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 40 g
- Cholesterol: 145 mg
Keywords: baked salmon, salmon recipes