Roasted garlic in air fryer will infuse any dish with rich flavor. In 25 minutes you can get amazing air fryer roasted garlic to use for pasta, toast, crackers or crusty bread.
- 4 garlic bulbs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your air fryer to 390°F |198°C.
- Cut the bottom off the garlic bulb ( 1/4 inch) to expose the cloves, keeping the garlic bulbs in their shells.
- Place each garlic head into the center of a square piece of aluminum foil, drizzle with olive oil and tightly wrap. Seal the foil at the top.
- Transfer to the air fryer basket and air fry for 20-25 minutes or until the cloves are soft and golden brown. Remove carefully using tongs.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or freeze for 3 months.
- When ready to use, press the bottom of the garlic bulb to get them out of their shells.
- Serve with bread, pasta or sandwiches.
- Prep Time: 2 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Air fryer recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 65kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: air fryer roasted garlic, roasted garlic, air fryer recipes