- Preheat your oven to 350 F or 180 C.
- Place the garlic heads on a small baking dish, cover with foil & roast until the garlic cloves are soft. It will take 40 minutes up to 1 hour. Open foil and allow to cool.
- Place all the ingredients ( the chickpeas, tahini, labneh, lemon juice, roasted garlic, cumin seeds & olive oil) in a food processor & process until smooth.*
- Season with salt , transfer to a serving platter.
- Sprinkle red chili flakes on the top, drizzle olive oil & garnish with the chopped parsley.
* If the hummus is too thick, add some water, a tablespoon at a time,until you reach the desired consistency.
A food processor.
Serve with pita bread, fresh vegetables or grill.
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Sauces & Dips/ Vegan