- Tomatoes ( seeded & chopped)- 4-5 medium
- Cilantro ( Known also as Coriander leaves)- 1 cup ( chopped)
- Onion- 1 large or 2 medium
- Garlic cloves( finely chopped) - 2
- Lime Juice-3 tbsp
- Oregano- 1/4 tsp ( optional)
- Serrano Chiles- 1 large ( chopped)
- Salt- To Taste
- Black Pepper- 1/3 tsp
- Take a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Add lime juice and seasoning.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 week in a container.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Salads & dips
- Cuisine: Mexican