These pancakes with oat milk are light, dairy free and delicious. They are made with oat milk and vegan butter. The best fluffy dairy free pancakes are right here!
- 2 cups (10 oz | 290 g) all purpose |plain flour
- 1/4 cup (2 oz| 60 g) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups (440 ml) oat milk
- 1/4 cup (2 oz|60 g vegetable oil or vegan butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients: the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center and add the milk, melted butter, vanilla and egg.
- Fold in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients with a wire whisk. Mix until combined . There will be a few lumps but it is fine. If the batter is too thick, stir in 1-2 tablespoons of extra oat milk into the batter until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Heat your non-stick pan or griddle over low-medium heat. Wipe the pan with a little butter. Pour 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan.
- When bubbles begin to form ( about 2 minutes), flip with a spatula. Cook on other side for about 1 minute or until golden brown.
- Serve with fresh fruit, berries, melted chocolate or honey, or enjoy plain!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Pancake recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 178kcal
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 137g
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
Keywords: pancake recipe, pancake, oat milk pancakes,