- Preheat a thick-bottomed pan.
- Sprinkle the steaks with 1 tsp. of Himalayan salt ,black pepper & a good squeeze of lemon juice and put aside for 5-10 minutes to marinate.
- In a shallow dish mix together 1/4 cup of all -purpose flour & 1/2 tsp. of Himalayan salt.
- Coat each steak with the mixture and transfer to the pan, leaving enough space in between the steaks. Cook the salmon for 5-7 minutes per side, flipping very carefully. If the coating is sticking to the pan cook a few minutes more. It should release easily from the pan.
- Serve hot garnished with the black sesame seeds & lemon slices.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Seafood/fish recipes
- Cuisine: International