These Oven Roasted Potatoes have the crispiest tops and edges and the tender center. Potato stacks are easy to make in a muffin tin and extremely addictive!
- Russet / Idaho potatoes ( sliced into 1/8 inch (3 mm) slices)-5-6
- Olive oil/ butter- 1/4 cup
- Dry rosemary- 1 teaspoon
- Garlic cloves (minced)-1 tablespoon
- Paprika- 2 teaspoons
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese- 1/2 cup
- Black pepper- 1 teaspoon
- Salt -as needed
- Preheat your oven to 400 F ( 200 C). Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin with a cooking spray or brush with oil.
- Slice the potatoes into 1/8 inch (3 mm) thin slices, using a very sharp knife. Alternatively do it in a food processor with slicing disk or use a mandoline.
- Put the sliced potatoes into a large bowl. Mix together with salt, pepper, butter, dry rosemary, garlic, paprika, Parmesan, ground black pepper and salt. Toss well to coat.
- Divide potatoes equally between 12 muffin tins, layering all the way to the top. Potatoes will shrink as they roast. Cover with aluminium foil and roast for 30 minutes or until tender. Then remove foil and roast further for 20 minutes or until the edges are crisp.
- Serve immediately as a side dish. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 224 kcal
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 83 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 37 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 19 mg
Keywords: roasted potatoes, potato stacks, side dishes