- Chicken wings- 1 kg
- Barbecue chicken seasoning- 4 tbsp
- Baking powder- 5 tbsp
- Lemon juice- 5 tbsp
- Salt -To Taste
- Pepper- To Taste
- Mix chicken barbecue seasoning, salt, pepper, lemon juice . Now take a large zip-lock bag , place chicken wings in it. Add seasoning mixture and toss well to coat the wings.
- Now take your baking tray, place the wings on a lower baking rack and bake 25 minutes. ( 120C)
- Shift them to the middle oven rack and bake another 50 minutes. Don't forget to increase the temperature to 220C.
- Remove from the oven.
- Serve hot with any kind of sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- Category: Chicken Recipes