Smooth, creamy No Bake Orange cheesecake is the perfect holiday treat! It has a crunchy butter cookie crust, garnished with orange slices. An effortlessly easy and impressive no-bake dessert.
- FOR THE CRUST
- Butter cookie crumbs- 1 1/4 cup
- Unsalted butter ( melted)- 3 tbsp.
- FOR THE FILLING
- Orange juice- 1/2 cup
- Powdered gelatin- 7.5 gm
- Cream cheese ( softened)-750 gm or 1 1/2 lbs
- Granulated sugar- 3/4 cup
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp.
- Orange zest ( grated)-1/4 tsp.
- FOR DECORATION
- Whipping cream ( whipped)- 1 cup
- Grated orange zest - as needed
- Crust. Combine butter cookie crumbs and butter in a large bowl. Press into bottom of your spring-form and freeze.
- Heat the orange juice in the microwave. Add gelatin powder and allow to stand for 1 minute. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar on medium-high speed until very smooth, about 3 minutes. Slowly mix in the orange juice.
- Stir in vanilla extract and orange zest.
- Remove the crust from freezer. Pour the filling over frozen crust, smoothing out the sides of pan.
- Cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least 6-7 hours before decorating or serving.
- Run a hot knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- Ice top of the cheesecake with whipped cream. Pipe rosettes around top of the cheesecake.
- Sprinkle with orange zest.
9-inch (23 cm) cheesecake pan or spring-form pan with 3-inch ( 7.5 cm) sides)
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 5 hours
- Category: Cheesecake recipes
- Cuisine: International