This Lipton onion soup meatloaf is quick, easy and full of the savory goodness that you expect from a classic hearty onion soup.
- 2 pounds ( 1 kg) ground beef, 70-80 % lean
- 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup ketchup for the topping
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) . Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl mix together the ground beef, Lipton soup mix, breadcrumbs, milk , eggs, garlic, parsley and Italian seasoning. Add salt and pepper only if needed. Mix just until combined. Transfer to a loaf pan.
- Cook for 55-60 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F ( 71°C) at 350°F (175°C). If ketchup topping is desired, spread the ketchup 10 minutes before the meatloaf is done and return to the oven to finish cooking.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Category: Beef recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 365kcal
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 773mg
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 12
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 22g
- Cholesterol: 128mg
Keywords: lipton onion soup meatloaf, meatloaf recipe,