This lemon butter sauce for lobster ravioli is outrageous! Lobster ravioli tossed in a lemon garlic butter sauce is a deliciously easy ravioli recipe ready in minutes! It is always a hit!
- Lobster ravioli - 18 0z (500 gm)
- Unsalted butter-5 tablespoons
- Juice of 1/2-1 lemon, depends on your taste
- Garlic cloves ( chopped or minced)-3
- Low sodium chicken stock / wine- 1/2 cup
- Fresh dill/parsley ( finely chopped)-1 tablespoon
- Salt and black pepper -to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the ravioli according to package instructions or until al dente. Drain the ravioli.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the butter. Once the butter is melted, add the garlic and cook until the butter begins to brown, about 3-4 minutes. Reduce the heat, add the chicken stock ( wine) and lemon juice.Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce reduces slightly.
- Add the ravioli and toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with dill.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Sauce recipes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lobster ravioli sauce, sauce, lobster ravioli, butter sauce for lobster ravioli