Looking for a delightful dessert that's both refreshing and indulgent? Try our Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake! Made with fresh blueberries and zesty lemon, this moist and flavorful cake is the perfect treat for any occasion.
For the Cake
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 2 cups blueberries + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
For the Glaze
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or as needed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 12-cup bundt pan with non-stick spray with flour.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and granulated sugar together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla extract and oil, and mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl, alternating with the sour cream. Begin and end with the dry ingredients, mixing just until everything is combined.
- Toss the blueberries with 1 tablespoon of flour in a mixing bowl until all of the blueberries are coated with flour.
- Fold in the blueberries into the batter gently with a spatula.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes, then invert it onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- While the cake cools, make the glaze by whisking together the lemon juice and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Once the cake is completely cooled, pour the glaze over the top and let it set for a few minutes before serving. Top with lemon zest and fresh blueberries if desired.
Storage: To store Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake, first, allow it to cool completely to room temperature. Then, wrap it tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent it from drying out. You can store it at room temperature for up to three days or in the refrigerator for up to a week. If you want to keep it for longer, you can also freeze it for up to three months. When you're ready to serve the cake, simply thaw it in the refrigerator overnight and bring it to room temperature before slicing and serving.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Category: Cake recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 502kcal
- Sugar: 45g
- Sodium: 320mg
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 62g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 157mg
Keywords: lemon blueberry bundt cake, recipe lemon blueberry bundt cake, bundt cake recipes