The best Jaiba Ceviche (crab salad)! It is very flavorful and refreshing. Loaded with delicious crab meat, lime juice, cherry tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, onion and cucumber.
- Cherry tomatoes (diced)-1 cup
- Medium cucumber (diced)-1
- Avocado (diced)-1
- Red onion (finely chopped)-1
- Imitation crab sticks (sliced)-6-7
- Crab meat ( canned or cooked)-10 oz (300 g)
- Lime juice-1/3 cup
- Jalapeno ( sliced and seeded for less heat)-1
- Fresh cilantro (finely chopped)- 1/2 cup
- Salt and pepper- as needed
- If using canned crab meat, drain it well. Cut into small pieces.
- In a large bowl combine the diced tomatoes, cucumber, onion, avocado, crab sticks, crab meat, jalapeno, lime juice and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: Side dishes
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Calories: 104kcal
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 477mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 13g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
Keywords: Jaiba, Jaiba Ceviche, crab salad