This fail-proof Instant Pot Jasmine Rice recipe is the only recipe you need to get fluffy, fragrant and perfectly cooked rice in just 4 minutes. It can be served as a side dish or with crispy veggies and any type of stir-fry. Say “No” to mushy and burnt rice!
- Ghee- 1 tbsp.
- Jasmine rice-2 cup
- Chicken broth/ water-2 cups
- Salt- 1 tsp.
- Soak the jasmine rice in water for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the rice in a strainer till water runs clear.
- Add the ghee to the inner pot, then add rice and mix well.
- Add water and salt, then cover the pot with its lid. Set the valve to sealing, and press PRESSURE COOK for 4 minutes.
- Allow a 10 minutes natural pressure release, then press "CANCEL" button. Once the instant pot is depressurised, open the instant pot.
- Serve rice immediately.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 14 mins
- Category: Instant Pot rice recipes
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 200 gm
- Calories: 205cal
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Instant pot jasmine rice, jasmine rice, instant pot rice recipes