Ikea frozen meatballs in air fryer! The flavor and convenience of putting meatballs straight from the freezer into the air fryer is simply unmatched! You can serve them with rice, on a sandwich, or even with a delicious sauce.
- 2 pounds (1000 grams) frozen IKEA meatballs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups (500 ml) beef stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your air fryer.
- Place the FROZEN meatballs in the air fryer basket and spread out into a single layer. You might need to cook them in batches not to overcrowd the basket.
- Air fry at 350°F|180°C for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through. Shake the basket to turn the meatballs halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. In a large skillet melt butter over medium high heat. Once it is melted, whisk in the flour.
- Stir in the beef stock, heavy cream, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook about 2 minutes or until it thickens. Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Serve the meatballs with mashed potatoes or steamed rice.
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Category: Beef recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 190kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 370mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 11g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
Keywords: air fryer frozen meatballs, ikea meatballs, frozen meatballs in air fryer