Honey mustard chicken and vegetables is all made in one pan! Juicy chicken breasts are pan seared and baked in the flavorful honey mustard sauce for an easy and delicious dinner.
- 1 pound ( 500 grams) yukon potatoes ( or fingerling or red potatoes), cut into 1" pieces
- 8 ounces ( 250 grams) green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 pounds (1 kg) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano or cilantro leaves
- In a large braiser, bring salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and green beans and cook for 3 minutes. Drain. Transfer to a plate.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C), and while it warms up, mix together 1/2 cup Dijon mustard, 1/2 cup honey and 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Keep aside.
- Season the chicken breast all over with garlic powder, salt, paprika and pepper. In the same braiser heat olive oil over medium high heat and sear the chicken until golden brown, about 3 minutes each side. Add the onion and garlic and cook until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Next, return the potatoes and green beans into the braiser and pour the honey mustard sauce over the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake for twenty minutes in the preheated oven or until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with oregano or parsley leaves.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Chicken recipes
- Cuisine: Asian
- Calories: 460kcal
- Sugar: 23g
- Sodium: 374mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 47g
- Cholesterol: 133mg
Keywords: honey mustard chicken, chicken breast recipe, chicken