This baked Honey Garlic Butter Salmon recipe is a quick, easy and delicious dinner. Foil-baked salmon will be on your table in 20 minutes. It is perfect for weeknight dinners. One pan salmon recipe! No mess to clean up!
- Side of salmon- 2.5 lbs / 1.2 kg
- Unsalted butter ( melted)-1/4 cup
- Honey- 1/3 cup
- Garlic cloves ( finely chopped)- 4
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Fresh dill leaves ( chopped)- 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper- 1 tsp. or to taste
- Salt- to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F | 190°C with the rack in the middle of the oven. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a medium bowl combine the melted butter, honey, lemon juice and garlic. Mix and keep aside.
- Place the salmon onto the baking sheet lined with foil. Pour the honey-butter mixture over the salmon and spread evenly, using a pastry brush or a spoon. Season with salt and black pepper and sprinkle with the chopped dill.
- Cover the tray with another large piece of foil and completely seal.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes at 375°F | 190°C. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of salmon. Once it is baked, remove carefully the foil, garnish with dill leaves and serve immediately with steamed broccoli, mashed potatoes or jasmine rice.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Salmon recipes
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 310 kcal
- Sodium: 118 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Protein: 30 g
- Cholesterol: 97 mg
Keywords: honey garlic butter salmon, salmon recipes, salmon